Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Cards

Christmas Cards are something every Hostess with the Mostest should be on top of. They need to be mailed in enough time, be personal, and send warm wishes and holiday cheer!
 
This year I am hand-making Christmas Cards to add a touch of personal flair.

 I took the time to draw one picture really well in pen, made as many photo copies as I needed and then colored in each one differently so each card I sent was unique.


 
 
 
below was my inspiration...

http://www.inslee.net/shop/proddetail.asp?prod=006162


Some ideas on what to write INSIDE:
  • Wishing you the happiest of holidays and a fun filled new year...
  • Cheers to health, happiness, family and fun this holiday season...
  • Sending warm wishes and holiday cheer your way...
 
Good Luck Readers! and start spreading those Holiday Wishes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment