eating the wrong foods at the wrong time = eating the wrong foods at the RIGHT time.
I feel like such a badass when I eat breakfast for dinner... anyone else?
Well, with that said, let my sassy self tell you how to make my most favorite breakfast meal, the EGG MCMUFFIN, AT ANYTIME OF THE DAY I WANT, booya
forget McDonalds and their "breakfast only 'till 10:30" rules
Ingredients for 1 breakfast sandwich (vegetarian style):
- 1 english muffin
- 1 MorningStar veggie sausage patty
- 1 slice sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- a little salt and pepper, if desired
This is a very simple recipe, but you want everything hot and fresh or it won’t taste as good as it should. So take all the ingredients and cooking utensils out to start so that the timing works out perfectly.
- split the english muffin in half and put it in the toaster (don’t start toasting it yet)
- take out small-medium skillet and spray them with cooking spray. Preheat them at medium heat.
- Start frying the egg
- Cook the egg thoroughly. The egg should have no more wet yolk.
- Once the egg is about ready, Start toasting the muffin now so that it’s lightly toasted (not brown).
- take sausage and microwave for 1 min.
- And while the muffin is toasting, melt the cheese by putting one slice of cheese on top the sausage patty, (move to skillet ) then put the fried egg on top of that slice of cheese. Let them cook together for a minute til the cheese starts melting.
- The muffin should be ready right before the cheese melts. The sandwich is already ready to be formed so just remove the sausage/egg/cheese stack and put it in between the two muffin halves and it’s ready to go. Enjoy!
p.s. I got this wonderful idea from one of my FAV food bloggers/skinny biaches So Delushious